Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default referring cell in macro function

If a create a macro intended to be used as a function in a worksheet
is there a property of the referring cell?

I want to know what cell the formula is in.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim callCell As String
callCell = Application.Caller.Address

Returns the cell address of the cell where the UDF is used.