Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pop up message asks if I really want to edit the live office data

I have macros running in excel which massage data created by Live Office
(Business Objects Queries.) With most popup messages I just use the
displayalerts statement to get around it. That does not work for this
message which specifically addresses the Live Office edits. Does anyone know
how to suppress it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Err, what's the message and how does it come about?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Sarah" wrote in message
I have macros running in excel which massage data created by Live Office
(Business Objects Queries.) With most popup messages I just use the
displayalerts statement to get around it. That does not work for this
message which specifically addresses the Live Office edits. Does anyone
know
how to suppress it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pop up message asks if I really want to edit the live office d

The message is "The value(s)that came from a BusinessObjects Enterprise data
source has just been edited/deleted. Do you want to proceed with the
change?".

It pops up as I try to edit (write to) a cell that has live office data in it.