Sujay

Default not able to edit XL data in MS Powerpoint in office 2003

When i copy data from work sheet to power point i'm not able to edit it later
as it gives me an error saying that the server application has not started,
where as I'm able to perform the same activity i noffice 2000 without any
trouble
Gary's Student

One thing you might try is to Paste Special in PowerPoint. Select HTML
format, but be sure the link button is cleared. This should paste with most
of the cell attributes perserved.
--
Gary's Student

"Sujay" wrote:

When i copy data from work sheet to power point i'm not able to edit it later
as it gives me an error saying that the server application has not started,
where as I'm able to perform the same activity i noffice 2000 without any
trouble

Sujay

it is the normal data in the table which needs can be edited at a later
but it normal copy and paste the data in worksheet works in office 2000 as
well as in 2003 only editing does not work in office 2003 whereas it works in
office 2000