Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sarah Sarah is offline

Default Pop up message asks if I really want to edit the live office d

The message is "The value(s)that came from a BusinessObjects Enterprise data
source has just been edited/deleted. Do you want to proceed with the
change?".

It pops up as I try to edit (write to) a cell that has live office data in it.

"ozgrid.com" wrote:

Err, what's the message and how does it come about?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Sarah" wrote in message
I have macros running in excel which massage data created by Live Office
(Business Objects Queries.) With most popup messages I just use the
displayalerts statement to get around it. That does not work for this
message which specifically addresses the Live Office edits. Does anyone
know
how to suppress it.