Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Editor Menu

The VBA editor menubar is gone. I don't know what I did or how I did it but
how do I get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you try ViewToolbarsEdit

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Mike H." wrote:

The VBA editor menubar is gone. I don't know what I did or how I did it but
how do I get it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike,

I never saw this in E2003 but since moving to E2007 I see it occasionally
and have never found a fix other than to close and then re-open the VB editor
which restores the File|Edit etc.
--
Mike

question.

"Mike H." wrote:

The VBA editor menubar is gone. I don't know what I did or how I did it but
how do I get it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The below registry entry which hold the settings will get reset/recreated
when you restore your settings/reinitiate the application

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\Office