Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default VBA Editor Menu

The below registry entry which hold the settings will get reset/recreated
when you restore your settings/reinitiate the application

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\Office

"Mike H" wrote:

Mike,

I never saw this in E2003 but since moving to E2007 I see it occasionally
and have never found a fix other than to close and then re-open the VB editor
which restores the File|Edit etc.
--
Mike

question.

"Mike H." wrote:

The VBA editor menubar is gone. I don't know what I did or how I did it but
how do I get it back?