Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default How do I change a mouse icon !!!!!!!!!!

Is there a code I can use to change the mouse pointing arrow to the
hyperlink pointing finger when it is over a certain cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As far as i know you can't, you can only have the default, arrow, beam
(in text icon looks like "I") or the egg timer (xlwait)

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
'Excel Chat' (http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/chat.php)
Simon Lloyd's Profile: 1
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=194655

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

The only way to get the pointing finger is to add a hyperlink in that
cell.
Just right click and choose hyperlink.
On the left choose Place in this document
Select a sheet and type in the cell reference.

You can use a trick to get the finger pointer by selecting useing the
active cell as the link.

HTH,

Wouter

change an icon MarkT Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 September 18th 06 02:39 PM
What properties show on icon mouse-over? Ed Excel Programming 4 March 28th 05 04:13 PM
Change Icon Jos Vens[_2_] Excel Programming 0 October 16th 04 12:18 AM
Icon change Peter Excel Programming 0 February 5th 04 08:22 PM
Icon change Peter[_35_] Excel Programming 1 January 10th 04 01:59 AM