Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autocomplete date for cell based on other cell values

I have two situations where I want the cell to be filled with a specific
value based on values in other cells on a given row.

In the first case I need the CaseID to generate the WorkerID where the
WorkerID is determined by the last three digits of the CaseID.

In the second I need to have a date placed in the Case Due Column based on
two different criteria, if the case is Timely then it would be the last day
of the given month, if the item is not timely then the due date is 30 days
from the date of application. To determine timely or not first it has to be
shown as a review case (two given values on a specific cell) and that it was
received prior to the 15th day of the given month due (application received
date).

I have a general idea of the formula's for both but am unsure of the
specific syntax. Is there anyone out there that could help? If needed I can
use Visual Basic but would need to know where I would place as I am already
running a program with that for conditional formatting of the rows based on
progression indicators.

Thank you for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you could give a few simple examples
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP