Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Return range of cell values based on current date

I have a spreadsheet containing daily sales data for the month. I want
today's sales data to display on a different worksheet to save the hassle of
someone scanning through an entire month of data.

Is this possible and what function do I use to achieve this?

Thanks,

Wing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I didn't include an example of the data I'm using. Also I am using excel 2003.

The data is laid out like this:

03/31/2010
Site1,$10,000
Site2,$14,000
Site3,$7,000
Total,$31,000

The comma represents a cell break. This repeats once for each day of the
month.

I want to display the current day's data on another worksheet. Basically, if
the list date is equal to today's date then return a range of cells falling
under that date.

I hope this is possible.

Thanks,
Wing