Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default linking cells in a column (result) to cells in a row (source)

MS XP Pro / Excel 2007:
Good day all.
I have data in two consecutive rows. The 1st one is text and the second
contains formulae which results in values. (Call these the "source")
On another sheet in the same workbook I have two columns (Call these the
destination) which need to be linked to the source rows if value (other than
zero) is present in the 2nd source row.
There could be zero value or blank cells within the source rows.

I need code to sequentially seek values (other than zero) in the cells in
the 2nd row of the source and when found, the next available cell in the
destination column needs to be linked to the one found so as to dynamically
update the values in both rows to these these two columns.

The next time the code is run there could be different cells to be linked.
i.e. the previous links would be replaced by the current ones.

I think some kind of loop???

I hope that my question is clear.

Can anyone assist with the code?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How are the formulas being put into the ffirst column. If it is in a
macro then this macro need to be modified to add the link at the same
time to the second column.

It is difficult to look at a formula and determine which cells arre
referenced by the formula.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229