Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dm dm is offline

Default Linking cells between worksheet - from column to row

Trying to copy range of data (down) from a column in worksheet A and link it
in a row (across) in worksheet B. Link won't work in a range of data and
transpose isn't working (or I'm not doing something right.

--
Thanks----DM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Assuming source data in sheet: A,
data running in A1 down

In sheet: B,
Place in any start cell, say, in B2:
=INDEX(A!$A:$A,COLUMNS($A:A))
Copy B2 across as required to return the dynamic transpose
of the source data in "A"
--
Max
Singapore