Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Info in F but AF and/or AY no info so delete the rows

I am looking for help getting a macro that works and performs the following
steps.

Check Column F for information
If Column F has information check Column AF and AY for information
If Column AF and/or AY are empty delete the rows.

Can you help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I see you have changed the rules from your earlier posting in
worksheet.functions group.

If Column F has information check Column AF and AY for information
If Column AF and AY are empty delete the rows.

Now it is "and/or"

Which posting is correct?

See reply to other posting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:51:02 -0800, Louie
wrote:

I am looking for help getting a macro that works and performs the following
steps.

Check Column F for information
If Column F has information check Column AF and AY for information
If Column AF and/or AY are empty delete the rows.

Can you help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I see in other group you have posted that this has been "solved" so I guess
you are OK.

Gord