Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't find "Visual Basic" Toolbar on Excel 2007 Ribbon

I want to place buttons and dropdowns on a 2007 Excel Workbook.

I don't see a Visual Basic category anywhere on the ribbon and don't
see a place in preferences where you add it.

But I haven't developed in VB in 2007 before - so I figure it's there
some where.

Where do you get access to VB controls now - or is Microsoft phasing
that VB controls and forcing developers to use forms only?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In addition to the Visual Basic Toolbar - I need the Forms Toolbar as
well.

The VB Toolbar has the start/stop/debug macro stuff.

The Forms Toolbar has the buttons and dropdowns.

For now I'm creating in 2003 and swapping out to 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

gimme_this_gimme_that -

Office Button (top left orb icon ) Excel Options Popular Show
Developer tab in the Ribbon

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

wrote in message
I want to place buttons and dropdowns on a 2007 Excel Workbook.

I don't see a Visual Basic category anywhere on the ribbon and don't
see a place in preferences where you add it.

But I haven't developed in VB in 2007 before - so I figure it's there
some where.

Where do you get access to VB controls now - or is Microsoft phasing
that VB controls and forcing developers to use forms only?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

First: Office Button (top left orb icon ) Excel Options Popular Show
Developer tab in the Ribbon

Second: Developer (Controls) Insert Form Controls

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com