-   -   Can't find "Visual Basic" Toolbar on Excel 2007 Ribbon (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439614-cant-find-visual-basic-toolbar-excel-2007-ribbon.html)

[email protected][_2_]

Can't find "Visual Basic" Toolbar on Excel 2007 Ribbon

I want to place buttons and dropdowns on a 2007 Excel Workbook.

I don't see a Visual Basic category anywhere on the ribbon and don't
see a place in preferences where you add it.

But I haven't developed in VB in 2007 before - so I figure it's there
some where.

Where do you get access to VB controls now - or is Microsoft phasing
that VB controls and forcing developers to use forms only?

Thanks.

[email protected][_2_]

Can't find "Visual Basic" Toolbar on Excel 2007 Ribbon

In addition to the Visual Basic Toolbar - I need the Forms Toolbar as
well.

The VB Toolbar has the start/stop/debug macro stuff.

The Forms Toolbar has the buttons and dropdowns.

For now I'm creating in 2003 and swapping out to 2007.

Mike Middleton

Can't find "Visual Basic" Toolbar on Excel 2007 Ribbon

gimme_this_gimme_that -

Office Button (top left orb icon ) Excel Options Popular Show
Developer tab in the Ribbon

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

wrote in message
I want to place buttons and dropdowns on a 2007 Excel Workbook.

I don't see a Visual Basic category anywhere on the ribbon and don't
see a place in preferences where you add it.

But I haven't developed in VB in 2007 before - so I figure it's there
some where.

Where do you get access to VB controls now - or is Microsoft phasing
that VB controls and forcing developers to use forms only?

Thanks.

Mike Middleton

Can't find "Visual Basic" Toolbar on Excel 2007 Ribbon

First: Office Button (top left orb icon ) Excel Options Popular Show
Developer tab in the Ribbon

Second: Developer (Controls) Insert Form Controls

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com