Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable cut/copy of shape and images in excel 2007

Hi all,

I hope you can help me with this problem (I surfed a lot on the web but I
couldn't find anything about it): I have to disable cut copy and paste in
excel 2007 file expecially for images and shapes objects. for istance, I want
the user to be able to create an arrow, but I do not want him to cut, copy
and paste it.

can it be done?

because office 2007 manages shapes differently from office 2003, and all the
macros I have done so far work well with text but not with shapes.

Moreover, I tried to change the Ribbon with xml and it works fine, but the
problem is that the user can modify the customUI.xml and allow cut copy
again. is it possible to load the xml in protected macro using VBA

thanks in advance,

marco

Printing Images in Excel 2007 Alex Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 7th 09 08:51 AM
Trap Mouse Move event for Images inside the shape or Image control jd Excel Programming 1 September 25th 08 11:21 AM
Excel 2007 and inserted images ZipCurs Excel Programming 5 March 20th 08 06:05 PM
disable a shape JT Excel Programming 1 November 16th 07 05:14 PM
print images in excel 2007 ddd444 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 July 14th 06 10:03 PM