Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing Images in Excel 2007

When I open a spreadsheet with images in cells using Excel 2007, the images
look fine. When I perform a print preview, the images are not aligned and at
times not even present. If I open these spreadsheets in Excel 2000, they
print just fine. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing images from Excel 2007

I too am having problems printing images from Excel 2007. They do not appear as they are on the screen and oftern appear much larger, overlapping other data

Alex wrote:

Printing Images in Excel 2007
17-Sep-09

When I open a spreadsheet with images in cells using Excel 2007, the images
look fine. When I perform a print preview, the images are not aligned and at
times not even present. If I open these spreadsheets in Excel 2000, they
print just fine. Any ideas?

On Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:47 AM
Alex wrote:

Printing Images in Excel 2007
When I open a spreadsheet with images in cells using Excel 2007, the images
look fine. When I perform a print preview, the images are not aligned and at
times not even present. If I open these spreadsheets in Excel 2000, they
print just fine. Any ideas?

..NET ListView Control Export To CSV File
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ntrol-exp.aspx