Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default disable a shape

I use a shape for a button and assign a macro to this button. When the user
presses the button, it kicks off the macro.

Is it possible to disable this shape if a certain condition is met? If so,
how? Any help would be appreciated.

I know I probably should have used buttons but this was one of my first
projects and I used what I knew would work.

Thanks

--
JT