Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink strURL

Hello Group,

ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink strURL, opens another workbook, does anyone
know how I can change it so that the data is put into the same workbook on a
designated worksheet?

Thanks,
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave,

A file is opened when the line executes and the data goes there. This is
already happening in code. I am just hoping that I can direct the out put to
the open already existing file(the file that is executing the code) and it
would be nice to be able to direct it to a specific existing worksheet.

Thank you,
David

.

FollowHyperlink CLR Excel Programming 6 December 2nd 09 05:35 PM
FollowHyperlink causes error Michelle Excel Programming 1 November 18th 08 09:46 AM
FollowHyperlink Method Keith Excel Programming 0 June 6th 05 03:53 PM
FollowHyperlink Mike Archer[_3_] Excel Programming 0 December 19th 03 12:26 PM
followhyperlink Mike Archer[_2_] Excel Programming 0 December 18th 03 03:19 PM