Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink strURL

I guess there is not a way to direct it, like I was looking for.

Thanks,
David

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Replace the .followhyperlink code with the recorded code. You'll have more
control over what to do with it after it opens.

David wrote:

Hi Dave,

A file is opened when the line executes and the data goes there. This is
already happening in code. I am just hoping that I can direct the out put to
the open already existing file(the file that is executing the code) and it
would be nice to be able to direct it to a specific existing worksheet.

Thank you,
David

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Record a macro when you open the file, copy the data, paste to where you want it
and close the workbook you just opened.

David wrote:

Hello Group,

ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink strURL, opens another workbook, does anyone
know how I can change it so that the data is put into the same workbook on a
designated worksheet?

Thanks,
David

--