Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to list dates in a month of particular weekday

MY question is simple, sorry if i'm being stupid.

Can anyone tell me how can i make a list which contains only dates of all
the Fridays in a particular month?

In a more advanced sense, can I create a list with all the Fridays AND
Saturdays of a month?