Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a userform?

I would like to enter data to a speadsheet with a userform.
I want enter the data in a form that will automatically insert the data to
the correct cells in my spreadsheet. And then allow me to enter new data on
the next line below.

Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 42 towards the top of my home page.

In here I have tried to explain, as clearly as possible, what you need to do
to set up and use a Form in EXCEL 2007. There is a simple worked example for
you to work through if you want to.

Please do not hesitate to ask further questions if the explanation that I
have provided is not clear.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Dobbin0_4" wrote:

I would like to enter data to a speadsheet with a userform.
I want enter the data in a form that will automatically insert the data to
the correct cells in my spreadsheet. And then allow me to enter new data on
the next line below.

Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may want to look at excel's built in version:
Data|Form (in xl2003 menus)

If that's not enough...
You could look at John Walkenbach's enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

The source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC). So you can modify
it as much as you want.

=========

Or you could build your own from scratch. If you've never created a userform...

Debra Dalgleish has some nice notes about userforms:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
(video: http://contextures.com/xlVideos05.html#UserForm01)
and
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Check this site and download "DatabaseForm".
http://www.excel-it.com/vba_examples.htm
You can modify it to your needs and if you need help, this is the newsgroup for
it.
HTH
John