Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Creating a userform?

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 42 towards the top of my home page.

In here I have tried to explain, as clearly as possible, what you need to do
to set up and use a Form in EXCEL 2007. There is a simple worked example for
you to work through if you want to.

Please do not hesitate to ask further questions if the explanation that I
have provided is not clear.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Dobbin0_4" wrote:

I would like to enter data to a speadsheet with a userform.
I want enter the data in a form that will automatically insert the data to
the correct cells in my spreadsheet. And then allow me to enter new data on
the next line below.

Is this possible?