Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Start basic?

I want to start basics in Macros and jump on to the programming using VBA?
How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ankur,

I want to start basics in Macros and jump on to the programming using VBA?
How can I do this?

Start by recording a macro and looking at what has been recorded.

Then get yourself a beginner book on VBA. I like the step-by step series by
Microsoft Press.

The Excel 2003/2007 VBA programming for dummies is also a good place to get
started.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Self Learning is the best way I have found!
Record your macros manually by pressing T, M, R
Then press Alt+F11 to see what is the code evolved upon your actions.
--
Best of luck
Best Regards,

Faraz

"Ankur Bhateja" wrote:

I want to start basics in Macros and jump on to the programming using VBA?
How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jan 13, 2:03*am, Ankur Bhateja
wrote:
I want to start basics in Macros and jump on to the programming using VBA?
How can I do this?

The other suggestion I would make is to read the messages in this
group. There are many very talented people here, and just reading
will be an education. People will ask questions you never thought
possible.