Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform hide help

Hello,

At a certain point in my code, I show a userform that has two command
buttons. After the user pushes a button, I would like to keep the
userform on the screen. The only way I have found to return execution
back to the VBA code is to hide the userform.

Is there a way to return execution back to the VBA without closing the
userform window?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Only if you show the form as modeless.

If you don't want to do that, and there may be good reasons why you only
want to show the form as model, explain why you need code to revert to the
routine that show'd the form.

Regards,
Peter T