Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sheet calculation

Hi,
I have a huge Workbook with many sheets doing different reports using
Sumproduct, Match, array, Etc.
The problem is when we try to enter new data, the Workbook recal on each
entries and take a lot of time.

On the "data sheet" I need to keep the cal because I have a match to
retrieve the name of the user using his salesman number. I have also an array
in each row.

I tried adding on the "Reports sheet" the code below, however the worksheet
still do the calculation. Can you help Thanks

This is the code I use in the Code Report sheet.

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculation()
Worksheets.EnableCalculation = False
End Sub

Thanks