Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default time sheet calculation

hi community

I want to multiply a certain amount of time with say, an overtime rate,
example, the rate is 1 hour = $10.00
and I worked for 4 hours overtime.
what I know is the addition of time example

A B C
1 Monday 03:00

2 Tuesday 01:00

3 Total 04:00

how can i convert the column [b] and have it multiply by $10.00 an hour rate ?

can anybody help me on this !

thanks everybody :)

--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To convert from Excel's time format (measured in days) to hours, multiply by
24, hence in multiplying by the hourly rate, use
=B3*24*10
--
David Biddulph

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote