Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Who clear the MS Macro sheet content?

Dear All,

I have an excel file, which includes a MS Macro sheet. some parameters are
entered the Macro sheet.

In order to export data to that excel file,

I use OleDbConnection to connect with a MS excel file, then use
OleDbCommand::ExecuteNonQuery to write that excel file. my data can be write
to excel file, correctly.
The problem is that, the content of original Macro sheet has been cleared,
my parameter data are disappeared. I need to enter the parameter data to that
excel again.
Could i use program to copy that parameter data?
why OleDbcommand affects the macro?
Any suggestions from you are appreciated. Thank you very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know you entire code so I will make on;u suggestions.

the microsoft website says the following

An OleDbConnection object represents a unique connection to a data
source. With a client/server database system, it is equivalent to a
network connection to the server. Depending on the functionality
supported by the native OLE DB provider, some methods or properties of
an OleDbConnection object may not be available.

When you create an instance of OleDbConnection, all properties are set
to their initial values. For a list of these values, see the
OleDbConnection constructor.

You must be creating a new class object and then over-writting the old
data.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229