Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
King[_2_] King[_2_] is offline

Default Who clear the MS Macro sheet content?

Dear All,

I have an excel file, which includes a MS Macro sheet. some parameters are
entered the Macro sheet.

In order to export data to that excel file,

I use OleDbConnection to connect with a MS excel file, then use
OleDbCommand::ExecuteNonQuery to write that excel file. my data can be write
to excel file, correctly.
The problem is that, the content of original Macro sheet has been cleared,
my parameter data are disappeared. I need to enter the parameter data to that
excel again.
Could i use program to copy that parameter data?
why OleDbcommand affects the macro?
Any suggestions from you are appreciated. Thank you very much.