Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_130_] joel[_130_] is offline

Default Who clear the MS Macro sheet content?

I don't know you entire code so I will make on;u suggestions.

the microsoft website says the following

An OleDbConnection object represents a unique connection to a data
source. With a client/server database system, it is equivalent to a
network connection to the server. Depending on the functionality
supported by the native OLE DB provider, some methods or properties of
an OleDbConnection object may not be available.

When you create an instance of OleDbConnection, all properties are set
to their initial values. For a list of these values, see the
OleDbConnection constructor.

You must be creating a new class object and then over-writting the old
data.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229