Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Active X Message on UserForm

I have a question. Is there any way the Active X Message can be eliminated
when opening a form? I am testing a Userform with a calendar control and now
when I open the form I get the following message, "This application is about
to initialize Active X controls that might be unsafe. If you trust the
source of this file, select OK and the controls will be initialized using
your current workspace settings."

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

did you try reducing Excel's security setting
Tools/Macro/Security

on teh Trusted Publishers tab, make sure the two check boxes are checked

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I have a question. Is there any way the Active X Message can be eliminated
when opening a form? I am testing a Userform with a calendar control and now
when I open the form I get the following message, "This application is about
to initialize Active X controls that might be unsafe. If you trust the
source of this file, select OK and the controls will be initialized using
your current workspace settings."

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I made the changes as indicated below and I still get the message box with
the message below. Is there anything else I can do to eliminate having this
message pop up. Other individuals will be opening this Userform, will they
be getting the message when they open the file regardless of my settings?
thank you.