Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I stop a message from appearing when deleting using VB?

I am using the delete method in VB to delete a sheet that is being copied in
redundancy. How in the world do I stop Excels default message from appearing
and use my own?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

look in the help index for DISPLAY ALERTS

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Silvertoe" wrote in message
I am using the delete method in VB to delete a sheet that is being copied
in
redundancy. How in the world do I stop Excels default message from
appearing
and use my own?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,