Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can I stop the EULA message appearing every time I start Excel?

i've activated the applicatins in office professional 2003, running on a new
vista laptop, but the EULA message still appears every time i launch an
application. is there any way to turn this off?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Probably another bug in Vista.

In office 2003 you can do a REPAIR, try doing this, it basically, trys to
reinstall office over itself. In doing so, it checks where there are
differences. (ie, your installed version isn't quite the same) and then just
corrects the bits with errors.

I believe (Mac user myself) that it's with the HELP menu at the top of your
screen.

--
Dan Walters

"PaulG" wrote:

i've activated the applicatins in office professional 2003, running on a new
vista laptop, but the EULA message still appears every time i launch an
application. is there any way to turn this off?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Banned

force quit your pc (ie hold down the power button on the pc) when the
computer restarts it will give you the option to start in safe mode. start
the computer in safe mode and then launch any of your office products when
the eula apears accept it. than shut down the pc (not restart) wait a few
second and then turn on your pc launch your office product and the eula will
no longer appear. Hope this helps as there has been alot of posts on this
subject but no real answers (that i could find anyway) at least this saved
me paying microsoft £40.00 for tec support. good luck and happy computing