Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scrolling down a web page using VBA

Hi,

I wish to be able to do the following things on a web page inside an Internet
Explorer instance.
I would appreciate it if you could give me some guidance on that.

1. Scroll down or right on the page
2. Go to a specific location on the web page (say at a word or phrase),
scrolling down, up, right or left. I want the focus of the window at that
location.

I am using the following code to open a specific webpage. The IE window does
NOT open in the maximized form. I want the page to automatically scroll down
to the RATES section on the page.

Code:
Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
IE.Visible = 1
IE.Navigate "http://finance.yahoo.com/€
Do While IE.Busy: DoEvents: Loop

Thanks,