Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GeorgiaB

Default How do I go from one page to another in excel without scrolling?

I want to go to page 15 in a workbook but I am on page 75. How do I get to
page 15 without scrolling? Is there a shortcut?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian

If you know what cells are on page 15 you can type a cell into the Name Box
just above the column A header. I don't think there's a way to jump to a
particular page number.

--
Ian
--
"GeorgiaB" wrote in message
I want to go to page 15 in a workbook but I am on page 75. How do I get to
page 15 without scrolling? Is there a shortcut?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GeorgiaB

Default How do I go from one page to another in excel without scrollin

Thanks - I haven't been able to find a solution and was just hoping someone
else might have an answer.

"GeorgiaB" wrote in message
I want to go to page 15 in a workbook but I am on page 75. How do I get to
page 15 without scrolling? Is there a shortcut?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Georgia

What do you consider to be a "page"?

Pages that would print if you printed just one worksheet?

Excel knows nothing about pages except to put a page break where it thinks it
should go.

To find a particular "page" you would have to know how many rows to a page
then select a row which would fall on "page" 15.

Assuming 50 rows to a "page" you could type A775 in the Name Box and ENTER to
go to row 775 which would be in the middle of "page" 15

If by "page" you mean a worksheet just right-click on the navigation arrows at
bottom left of scroll bar and you will get a list of sheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:15:04 -0800, "GeorgiaB"
wrote:

I want to go to page 15 in a workbook but I am on page 75. How do I get to
page 15 without scrolling? Is there a shortcut?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian

Another option would be to create a name for a cell on each printed page.
Taking Gord's assumption of 50 lines per page, call A1 Page1, A51 Page2 etc,
then type Page2 in the Name Box to take you to the top left cell of Page 2
(ie A51).

--
Ian