Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default How do I go from one page to another in excel without scrolling?

Georgia

What do you consider to be a "page"?

Pages that would print if you printed just one worksheet?

Excel knows nothing about pages except to put a page break where it thinks it
should go.

To find a particular "page" you would have to know how many rows to a page
then select a row which would fall on "page" 15.

Assuming 50 rows to a "page" you could type A775 in the Name Box and ENTER to
go to row 775 which would be in the middle of "page" 15

If by "page" you mean a worksheet just right-click on the navigation arrows at
bottom left of scroll bar and you will get a list of sheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:15:04 -0800, "GeorgiaB"
wrote:

I want to go to page 15 in a workbook but I am on page 75. How do I get to
page 15 without scrolling? Is there a shortcut?