Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Row Scrolling with a Page

Hi!

I recently used an Excel sheet where the first row was not only printed at
the top of each page (I can do that.), but scrolled with the page as I moved
downward.

I'll bet it's simple but can't figure out how to do it. Can someone please
help?

Thanks,
Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
2003 on the menu bar....
widowfreeze panes
2007....
viewwindow groupfreeze panes

you can freeze row and/or columns
place the curser at A2 then click freeze panes to freeze the top row.
place the curser at b2 to freeze top row and column A.
freeze pane is boolene. click to freeze. click again to unfreeze.
when freezing panes, everything from the curser down and to the left will
freeze.

Regards
FSt1
"Jason" wrote:

Hi!

I recently used an Excel sheet where the first row was not only printed at
the top of each page (I can do that.), but scrolled with the page as I moved
downward.

I'll bet it's simple but can't figure out how to do it. Can someone please
help?

Thanks,
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

correction...
when freezing panes, everything from the curser down and to the left will
freeze.

should be..
when freezing panes, everything from the curser up and to the right will
freeze.

sorry
FSt1

"Jason" wrote:

Hi!

I recently used an Excel sheet where the first row was not only printed at
the top of each page (I can do that.), but scrolled with the page as I moved
downward.

I'll bet it's simple but can't figure out how to do it. Can someone please
help?

Thanks,
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Up and to the left? [But actually above and to the left; the row and
column including the cursor are not frozen.]
--
David Biddulph

correction...

"Jason" wrote:

Hi!

I recently used an Excel sheet where the first row was not only
printed at the top of each page (I can do that.), but scrolled with
the page as I moved downward.

I'll bet it's simple but can't figure out how to do it. Can someone
please help?

Thanks,
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

yes. by the correction you see i had a problem wording this and did get
"turned around". sorry
but the OP seems excited so maybe I steered him it the right direction which
was i aim. maybe he can sort out the rest via trial and error.

Regards
FSt1

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Up and to the left? [But actually above and to the left; the row and
column including the cursor are not frozen.]
--
David Biddulph

correction...