Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default read xml method-- faster one

Dear all,

Is it possible for ADODB.Recordset to read xml in excel??
I have followed the code below but it prompt error when recordset open.
Error Message"???????? ??XML??????".
Do you know why???
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27818

Moreover, Is it possible to use xmltextreader in excel vba??
All I want to do is speed up searching a record in xml file.
Now I have done according to below. But it need iterate for each record.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.10).aspx

Any Ideas in excel vba???