Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default data as a combo box or list box

On Sheet1, I have Column A with 100 numbers. I would like to access
this data as a combo box or list box. Anyone have a link to a good
tutorial or application example.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about data|validation?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

and the link:

I'd start at Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html

Fan924 wrote:

On Sheet1, I have Column A with 100 numbers. I would like to access
this data as a combo box or list box. Anyone have a link to a good
tutorial or application example.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Dave, I will look into that.

I was looking for a "magic word" or talisman. Whatever it takes to get
a basic combo box to work. Nothing. No Control tab and no Format
Object window. I finally ran across a link by a guy that did the same
thing I was doing. I was inserting the combo box from the Controls
Toolbar which does not work. Now, I use the combo box from the Forms
Toolbar and it works. Finally! It's Alive! Thank god for 7 year old
forum postings.