Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combo Bar-Line Graph with single list of data

Hi,

I'm trying to create a combination graph where my data for 2008 and 2009
shows as the year total represented by a bar. I want the 2010 data to show
by month. My data is listed by Month in Column A and the total by Month is
in Column B.

Date Total
Sep-08 7
Oct-08 9
Jan-09 15
Mar-09 25
Jun-09 50
Nov-09 75
Jan-10 100

Because the total is cumulative, I'm looking for the 2008 and 2009 data to
be the last total for that year (Oct-08=9, Nove-09=75)

Hope this makes sense. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out Jon Peltier's article:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BarLineCombo.html
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Melody" wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to create a combination graph where my data for 2008 and 2009
shows as the year total represented by a bar. I want the 2010 data to show
by month. My data is listed by Month in Column A and the total by Month is
in Column B.

Date Total