Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UDF in PERSONAL.XLSB

Can't a UDF be set in personal.xlsb? I have found only sub-routines to be
working in the same.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

xlsm right?

If the UDF name is 'GetmyFunction' with an argument; try

=personal.xlsm!GetmyFunction(A1)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Faraz A. Qureshi" wrote:

Can't a UDF be set in personal.xlsb? I have found only sub-routines to be
working in the same.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi there Jacob!

I am sorry but I don't understand. The personal macro book is PERSONAL.xlsb
isn't it? I have tried to copy some of my UDFs to the same.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz

"Faraz A. Qureshi" wrote:

Can't a UDF be set in personal.xlsb? I have found only sub-routines to be
working in the same.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to preface the UDF with Personal.xlsb in order to call that UDF from
Personal.xlsb.

=Personal.xlsb!MyUDF(arguments)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Faraz A. Qureshi" wrote:

Can't a UDF be set in personal.xlsb? I have found only sub-routines to be
working in the same.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/personal.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Faraz A. Qureshi" wrote:

Can't a UDF be set in personal.xlsb? I have found only sub-routines to be
working in the same.

--
Best Regards,

Faraz

personal.xlsb dhstein Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 24th 09 11:20 AM
PERSONAL.XLSB LVS Excel Programming 1 October 22nd 08 04:12 AM
personal.xlsb file Alain Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 4th 07 11:02 AM