Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default personal.xlsb

I created a personal.xlsb file and put it in the xlstart folder. When I open
a blank workbook, my macros don't execute. Do I need to do something else?
Thanks for any help on this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

what is xlsb? normally is just xls.
Where is the place you'd put in?
In XP is under your profile
C:\Documents and Settings\<user\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART