Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching this newsgroup

I have used this Newsgroup for years, but recently I have had a tough
time searching on the group. The search engine does not even pick up
my old questions when I go to try to double-check solutions others
have posted. Has something changed? Or am I not using the engine
properly? I do not know.

One more thing - I want to extend thanks to all of you. I have
learned so much from this newsgroup. This morning as I had a couple
of minor problems to solve with Excel, and had some frustrations with
the search engine, I began to think more about how much this group has
helped me grow over the past several years, I wish there was a better
to thank all of your for your efforts to help me and each other. So I
am writing this note because I do not know how else to extend my
presonal gratitude for those that take the time and effort to help us
succeed.

In other words. Thank you.