Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching archives of this newsgroup

I use google to view my previous posts. It has posts from you that date back
to 2005:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...gmT5Q-fNfFu6ec

--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"ExcelMonkey" wrote:

I notice that when I try to search the archives of this newsgroup for my
There was a point a while back where they changed the newsgroup. I can't
seem to find my early posts from a year or more back. Is this because I need
to look elsewhere? I know I can google them and they will show up in other
websites. But not this newsgroup.

EM