Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching archives of this newsgroup

I notice that when I try to search the archives of this newsgroup for my
There was a point a while back where they changed the newsgroup. I can't
seem to find my early posts from a year or more back. Is this because I need
to look elsewhere? I know I can google them and they will show up in other
websites. But not this newsgroup.

EM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

and let me clear that I post directly via Microsofts site. So I am doing my
search via its website. So why can I pull up more items via Google vs
microsoft's site?

Thanks

EM