Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default making one cell show contents of other selected cells...automatica

(Excel 2003)
I need for one particular cell to equal the contents of the cell the curser
has selected.

For example the cell to show the result (A1) would automatically show the
contents of whichever cell is selected by the user when they click on a
particular cell.

Sounds odd I know, but there is method to my madness..

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Roger
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

This event code is to be inserted into the code sheet for the desired sheet:

If Target.Address < "$A$1" Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Range("A1") = Target.Value
Application.EnableEvents = True

Per

"Roger on Excel" skrev i
meddelelsen ...
(Excel 2003)
I need for one particular cell to equal the contents of the cell the
curser
has selected.

For example the cell to show the result (A1) would automatically show the
contents of whichever cell is selected by the user when they click on a
particular cell.

Sounds odd I know, but there is method to my madness..

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default making one cell show contents of other selected cells...automa

Dear Per,

Thankyou for this - works perfectly.

Best regards,

Roger