Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sorting question

I may have posted this in the wrong section, so please bear with me.

I have created a spreadsheet that analyzes component life for use at my
work. Eventually, I would like all employees to be able to use this
spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet looks at the hours individual components have on them and
then calculates an estimated amount of time until a particular component
needs to be changed. This is done using (hours remaining/avg. operating hours
per month).

The spreadsheet is set up so that the user updates the operating hours on
the machine and then all the component hours, life remaining and estimated
replacement time are all updated from this input.

I would like the spreadsheet to automatically sort the component data
columns by estimated replacement time every time the spreadsheet is updated.
It needs to sort the column that contains the estimated time remaining as
well as bring other data and formulas as well so that formulas dont get
messed up when data is moved around.

Is there a rule that I can set up or maybe create a button that the user
could press to automatically sort the columns?

Hopefully I have explained my problem well enough. If not, let me know and
Ill try to make it more clear.

Thanks.