Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change one label in another form

I want to change a label in another form based on the user input from the
main form. Here is what I have tried but failed:
On the main form, the user choose "Good morning", "Good afternoon" or "Good
evening". The content is linked to a cell (say "A1") on Sheet1. Then the main
form is closed and another form, say UserForm1 is called. I want one label on
UserForm1 to show "Good morning", "Good afternoon" or "Good evening" based on
the input of the main form. On the main form I tried
UserForm1.show
UserForm1.Label1.Caption= Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value
The form UserForm1 pop up, but nothing happens to the label.

I'll appreciate your help.