Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Label caption change on opening of form

Hi, I am creating forms in order to eas the process of selecting products and
product criteria to create a costprice.
Now I want to change the caption of a label with the value of a certain
cell. So if the cell changes because it is changed in form2 or in the excel
worksheet, the caption of label25 in form4 needs to read this value.
How to do this?

Regards
Gerard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

All,

I found the solution to my problem on the following URL

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthr...+ce ll+change

Thanks for those who tried to help me find the answer

Regards
Gerard

"noord453" wrote:

Hi, I am creating forms in order to eas the process of selecting products and
product criteria to create a costprice.
Now I want to change the caption of a label with the value of a certain
cell. So if the cell changes because it is changed in form2 or in the excel
worksheet, the caption of label25 in form4 needs to read this value.
How to do this?

Regards
Gerard

Change Color of Caption in User form 2007 amit Excel Programming 2 April 16th 08 12:43 AM
label caption JT Excel Programming 1 February 4th 08 06:53 PM
label caption gramps Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 1st 07 03:56 PM
Label in Excel... change caption from VB [email protected] Excel Programming 2 April 20th 06 01:41 AM
Change label caption on userForm while code runs Sliman Excel Programming 1 March 16th 06 05:38 PM