Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scott scott is offline

Default Change one label in another form

Sam, thanks a lot for you answer. I am not a programmer. I'm confused on
"the initialize event for UserForm1"

What's "the initialize event"? I just use "UserForm1.show" and the form
comes up. You mean I need "the initialize event"? And how to do that?

Many thanks.

"Sam Wilson" wrote:

Can you put

Me.Label1.Caption = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

In the initialize event for UserForm1?

"Scott" wrote:

I want to change a label in another form based on the user input from the
main form. Here is what I have tried but failed:
On the main form, the user choose "Good morning", "Good afternoon" or "Good
evening". The content is linked to a cell (say "A1") on Sheet1. Then the main
form is closed and another form, say UserForm1 is called. I want one label on
UserForm1 to show "Good morning", "Good afternoon" or "Good evening" based on
the input of the main form. On the main form I tried
UserForm1.show
UserForm1.Label1.Caption= Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value
The form UserForm1 pop up, but nothing happens to the label.

I'll appreciate your help.