Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove buttons from workbook

I have a spradsheet which has about 100 buttons in it, is there some code
that will search through the workbook and remove all the buttons without me
having to specify their names?

Thanks

Nick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try the below code which will work on the activesheet...

Activesheet.Drawingobjects.Delete

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"nir020" wrote:

I have a spradsheet which has about 100 buttons in it, is there some code
that will search through the workbook and remove all the buttons without me
having to specify their names?

Thanks

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can remove all buttons of the Forms variety by:

Sub ButtonKiller()
ActiveSheet.Buttons.Delete
End Sub

Controls buttons are a different story.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200860

"nir020" wrote:

I have a spradsheet which has about 100 buttons in it, is there some code
that will search through the workbook and remove all the buttons without me
having to specify their names?

Thanks

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming